We're growing the team and always on the lookout for right talent to join hands with us. Explore our current openings and we can discuss ways to ascend great heights together.
Job Title: Design Engineer
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Experience required: 3 – 4 years in telecom engineering
- Candidates must have prior OSP engineering design experience and should familiar with fiber planning concepts.
- Familiarity with aerial, buried and underground OSP facilities is imperative.
- Experience with copper and fiber network additions, FTTP/FTTN expansion, broadband expansion, GPON architecture, pair gain sites and long-haul fiber deployment is required.
- Candidate should have previous experience in preparation of permit applications and drawings, familiar with reading and extrapolating data from state and local highway plans, scaled engineering plats
- The candidate must be able to work collaboratively on a team, manage time effectively, and communicate daily progress status to all reporting managers & stakeholders.
- The candidate should have strong knowledge on Telecom technologies
- Should have hands on experience in AutoCAD and in designing the Fiber and copper network
- Should have knowledge on telecom infrastructure such as Point to Point, Point to multipoint and FTTx networks etc.
- Knowledge on ISO standards would be an advantage
To apply, send you updated profile to email@example.com mentioning ‘Job Title’ in subject line